Are you looking for a flexible job where you can make a difference?
Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and provides companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication and appointment reminders, Alzheimer’s Care, and assistance with grooming, and bathing.
- Health, Dental, and Vision plan
- 401(k) with employer match
- Access earnings before payday!
- Referral bonus program
Home Instead Offers:
· A great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day
· An opportunity to make a difference and build meaningful relationships with Home Instead’s clients.
· A safe working environment with enhanced training and PPE
· Paid training specifically designed by Home Instead where you will receive an in-house certification in Personal Care tasks
· Free learning and development courses through our online learning platform with opportunities for advancement
· CAREGiver celebrations every quarter
· A competitive CAREGiver referral program
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Assistance with transferring and mobility using the gait belt and Hoyer lift
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a Caregiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check (if a driver), and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (or state ID if not a driver)
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Ability to bend, stoop and kneel
- One year of experience providing care to a senior professionally or personally is preferred but not required
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/location/205/home-care-jobs/
WE ARE EAGERLY ACCEPTING ONLINE APPLICATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT.
Phone screens and interviews are being conducted by phone/online.
For more information, ask for Sarah at 847-350-7810.
*Each Home Instead is independently owned and operated*
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.