Are you looking for a flexible job where you can make a difference? Hourly wage starting at $16/hour!
Text "APPLY" to 847-558-6183 to get started!
Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and provides companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication and appointment reminders, Alzheimer’s Care, and assistance with grooming, and bathing.
- Health, Dental, and Vision plan
- 401(k) with employer match
- Access earnings before payday!
- Referral bonus program
Home Instead Offers:
- A great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day
- An opportunity to make a difference and build meaningful relationships with Home Instead’s clients
- A safe working environment with enhanced training and PPE
- Paid training specifically designed by Home Instead
- Care Professional celebrations every quarter
- A competitive Care Professional referral program
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Assistance with transferring and mobility using the gait belt and Hoyer lift
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (or state ID if not a driver)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Ability to bend, stoop and kneel
- Must be able to speak and understand English
- Must be willing to undergo (paid) training if not experienced
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/location/205/home-care-jobs/
For more information, ask for Amanda at 847-350-7810.
*Each Home Instead is independently owned and operated*
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.