Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate In-Home Care Professionals to become part of our team, and join our mission of teaching others about LOVE(v) the verb. There is no safer place than to be at home, and through our basic care services, our seniors are able to age at home with dignity and compassion with remarkable people like yourself. We are currently hiring for Live-in/Overnight Caregivers in Outagamie and Winnebago Counties! Shift times vary, but we are here to work with you and your scheduling needs. Live-in shifts are scheduled from 9am - 9am; overnights are scheduled from 9pm - 9am.
Primary responsibilities of In-home Care Professionals include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Personal cares ie, toileting, incontinence, dressing, grooming and bathing
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Paid Training provided by Home Instead Instructors
- Health Insurance including Tele-Health, Dental, Vision and 401K - matching up to 4%
- Caring fund and on-site company Chaplin
- Work one on one with your client in there own home, apartment or assisted living.
- Pay-Active and Bucket Point Rewards
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Local company discounts
- Referral Bonuses
- Free coffee, soda and fresh baked cookies daily
- Flexible Schedules, no mandating
- Paid Time off & Time 1/2 on Holidays
- Online Recognition program
- 24 hour office support
- And much much more
- Pass a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license with 3 or more years of driving, reliable vehicle
- Have current auto insurance
- Three or more months of experience is a plus
Our live-in shifts are scheduled between 9am - 9am; with sleep/downtime and our overnight shifts are 12 hr shifts that start between 8pm-9pm; with sleep/downtime. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com. Apply today and our Recruitment & Engagement Manager, Linda will be in touch with you shortly. https://www.homeinstead.com/203/home-care-jobs
"Caregiving often calls us to lean into Love that we didn't know possible"
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.