Home instead is seeking a highly motivated Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator dedicated to generating new applicants, building trusted relationships with networks, and developing creative solutions to enhance the lives of aging adults in our community. This individual will recruit new caregivers, help prospective caregivers through the application process, lead caregiver onboarding orientation, partner with scheduling coordinator to fill open shifts, and develop engagement strategies to promote caregiver retention and satisfaction.
Take the Lead:
- Uphold the policies and procedures established by T&R Services Inc. (d.b.a an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
- Provide excellent customer service to applicants and caregivers through regular communication and relationship cultivation.
- Generate new applicants through our applicant tracking system, outbound phone calls, and messaging qualified applicants.
- Develop and implement new strategies online and within the community.
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
- Schedule and conduct all caregiver annual reviews and all supervision including regular performance conversations, accountabilities, and conflict resolution.
- High school graduation or the equivalent.
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Experience as a caregiver or work in the Senior Care industry is preferred but not required.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.