Home Instead is interviewing immediately for competent Certified Nurses Aides (CNA) and Personal Care Assistants (PCA) to become a part of our team and join or mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults in our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
- Competitive Hourly Wages
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Orientation
- Online Training Empower for Caregivers
- 401K plan
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Quarterly Caregiver meetings
- Reoccurring Shift Opportunities
- Classroom Training
- Excellent Hands-on training
- Personal Introductions to New Clients
- 24/7 Support from Office Staff
- High school diploma
- CNA certification (Preferred)
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Own a reliable vehicle
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Provide physical support for clients with daily activities, including dressing, bathing, grooming, feeding, toileting, and exercise.
- Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside (doctors appointments, walks, etc.)
- General housekeeping such as cleaning dishes, cleaning rooms and bed linens, etc.
- Remind clients to take medication.
- Report any unusual physical, mental, or emotional changes in the client.
- Engage a client in conversation
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.