Are you looking for an organization where you feel appreciated and supported? We understand the demands healthcare workers are up against and Home Instead is able to provide a safe environment for our professional CAREGivers. If you are an experienced CNA or you are currently in school to obtain your license we would love for you to explore a future with Home Instead. With a changing environment the future of home care is where people feel most safe. This means the demand for in-home care is changing and families are looking for Professional CAREGivers to meet the demands of keeping their loved ones in the home.
Staying home is essential in our community and our seniors are the most vulnerable. They need us and we need you!
Home Instead is hiring full time and part time CAREGivers to perform the essential work of keeping seniors safe, comfortable, and at home. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
CNA License Preferred (please see other job posting for position that do not require a license or experience)
Requirements to be a CAREGiver are:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be available to work a schedule of 15-40 hours per week.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay.
Home Instead. To us, it’s personal.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.