Home Instead is blazing the trail in exceptional home care and we want you to join our family of CAREGiver's!
We are looking for caring and compassionate CAREGiver's who want to share their heart and enrich the lives of seniors.
Home Instead provides a variety of supportive services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
You will work one-on-one with your clients to enhance their quality of life. Our CAREGiver's can work close to home and represent a lifeline for families in your area. As a CAREGiver you:
Have a flexible schedule designed personally for you, all shifts must be personally approved before we schedule them
Receive excellent paid training and ongoing support
Have opportunities for continual learning/training i.e. Diabetes, Alzheimer's,Hospice, Nutrition
Receive competitive pay
Meet people who truly appreciate you
Events, training and celebrations with your fellow CAREGiver's and office support staff
What we do:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Transportation for appointments, errands, shopping
- Alzheimer's care
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
Learn more about this fulfilling career opportunity and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
Home Instead is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Home Instead® franchise is independently owned and operated.
Wage: CAREGIVERS start at $10.50 per hour and up DOE
Mileage: .75 per mile (when providing transportation)
- Read, write,speak, and have command of the English language.
- Must be able to pass a federal background screening.
- Must own and be able to use a smart phone.
- Must be 21 years old to apply.
- Social Security Card
- Drivers License (valid)
- Texas Motor Vehicle Insurance (liability insurance) listing you as a driver.
- Reliable transportation-with air conditioning and heat.
- 2 Personal references-no family members.
- 2 Business References.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.