Home Instead is seeking a compassionate, dedicated, organized and goal driven self-starter to be part of our growing care team as a Client Care Coordinator and join us for our 24th year of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Our office based in Covina, CA serves the communities of Azusa, Claremont, Covina, Diamond Bar, Glendora, La Verne, Pomona, San Dimas, Valinda, Walnut, West Covina and other surrounding areas. Our CAREGivers provide non-medical care to aging adults and people with special needs, helping them to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Please review the responsibilities below and apply at our website (HomeInstead.com/182) with cover letter outlining how you qualify for the job, resume, references and pay expectations. Incomplete submissions will not be given consideration. No phone calls or office visits, please. Candidates meeting qualifications will be contacted for next steps.
Overview: The Client Care Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties that relate to client care including care consultations with potential clients and family members, client/caregiver introductions and quality assurance visits with existing clients. Utilize the consultative sales approach to determine each individual client’s needs to provide solutions and create a tailored service plan. Continuously evaluate the plan through a series of ongoing communications and visits to ensure high quality care, client satisfaction and retention as well as opportunities to increase service hours. This position requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment regarding the significant matters of developing relationships with our clients and their representatives and of maintaining ongoing billable services for our clients.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reflect the core values of Sulochana, Inc., d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process
- Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss their needs and provide solutions in the form of a service plan
- Maintain ongoing communication and a consistent follow-up schedule with potential clients and families who have yet to commit to service
- Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a client’s care
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions with every new client and with every new CAREGiver
- Create and maintain client and responsible party records documenting all quality assurance meetings
- Plan and execute a schedule that ensures each client receives quality assurance visits per defined criteria and frequency
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with clients, family members, the franchise owner, colleagues and CAREGivers, and referral providers/care providers
- Work with clients and their families on the various issues that may arise to ensure they are getting resolved as well as receiving the services needed
- Monitor and track all Sales and Client metrics to ensure objectives are met and exceeded
- Participate in Marketing and Community activities as needed to educate families on care options and to promote the business
- Monitor all key social media platforms (Facebook, Google, Yelp, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) for postings and develop & manage content; respond to positive and negative feedback
- Communicate client and CAREGiver concerns or problems with Franchise Owner or other staff members as appropriate
- Handle office responsibilities to allow a consistent full-time networking effort, which is critical in building the business
- Answer each incoming call/greet and welcome each office visitor in a friendly and warm manner; manage inquiries in a professional and knowledgeable manner
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity and records utilizing the operating system
- Manage & Track Daily/Weekly/Monthly Key Performance Indicators
- Weeknight and Weekend On-Call rotation with the other office staff
- Ensure Home Instead standards are met and upheld
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Associate degree or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in Gerontology or Social Work preferred or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Two years' sales, social work and/or case management experience in home care or health care; home care preferred
- Must be fluent in English and demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and able to listen effectively (Bilingual English/Spanish, is a plus)
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment, good decision-making skills and ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Visiting client's homes/communities is a significant portion of the job
- Must have superior organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively, good work ethic, ability to work independently, set priorities, meet objectives & deadlines, and manage multiple projects & competing priorities simultaneously
- Must have the ability to present a professional appearance, demeanor and to work as a part of a team; Must be able to present material in classrooms and community settings
- Willing and able to do continuous training & development and strive for excellence
- Must have superior computer skills and be proficient in Windows, Office 365 and Social Media applications; ability to quickly learn, master and manage applicable computer and online applications; experience in Salesforce is a plus
- Must have the ability to work evenings and weekends as required and be flexible to the demands of the business
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, reliable car and auto insurance
- Must be able to pass employment screening process and be insurable
- Must live near Covina, CA within the franchise territory and authorized to work in the USA
Our Ideal Candidate is highly organized, results driven, energetic and friendly professional who can excel in a team environment. The Client Care Coordinator needs to be a customer focused problem-solver who approaches their work with compassion and empathy. The person must have a genuine desire and passion to serve older adults and special needs individuals in our community.
Home Instead Covina operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at HomeInstead.com/182.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.