Are you looking for meaningful full-time or part-time work with a great schedule? Seniors in Medina and Summit counties need your passion to help. Home Instead is searching for more CAREGivers to become part of our team.
Apply today to begin making a difference in their life and yours. www.homeinstead.com/181
Only apply if you are:
- Outgoing, and able to engage with people
- Willing to learn new skills
- Able to drive a 15-30 mile radius around your home city
- Able to commit to your schedule
- Able to empathize with clients and build relationships
- Someone who wants a job with meaning, more than sitting at a desk
FAQs:What is a typical shift length?
- Typical schedules are built around 4-hour blocks so shift options could be 4-hours, 6-hours, or 8-hours
- Light housekeeping, cooking, driving to appointments
- Medication reminders
- Personal Cares (bathing, dressing, grooming, incontinence care)
- We hold orientation every week
- Classroom setting and hands on training
- Competitive Pay
- Double time or time and a half pay for designated holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- A hiring bonus up to $2,500 at 90 days
- Work/Life balance. You give us your availability, and it’s up to YOU to work outside of that.
- $750 for employee referrals
- Complete criminal background check
- A motor vehicle record check
- Valid drivers’ licenses and valid auto insurance
If this sounds like the job for you, don’t hesitate! Call 330-576-6800 and our recruiter, Ashley, will be able to help you drill down to exactly what we are looking for and answer all of your questions.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $18.00 per hour
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.