DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND LOVE WHAT YOU DO!
Have you ever helped an older adult around the house? Shoveled snow or helped an aging person with yard work? Have you ever engaged and had a meaningful conversation with an older adult? How about reached for an item on a high shelf for an elderly person at the store? Or do you provide even more care? If you've answered yes to any of these questions, then you are a CAREGiver.
Professional caregiving allows you to build on the skills you already possess to develop a fulfilling, rewarding career helping seniors live rich, independent lives.
What you’ll be doing (but not limited to):
- Companionship and conversation
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
Why you’ll love working for Home Instead:
- You will make no less than $14 per hour
- Paid holidays!
- Employee referral bonus of $750
- Hiring bonus up to $2,500 at your 90-day review
- A great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day
- Paid training throughout your career with Home Instead
- Tuition reimbursement
- Family owned and operated for 25 years!
What we ask of you:
- 20 or more hours per week
- Every other weekend availability
- A valid driver’s license
- Auto insurance
- A vehicle
- Ability to pass a background check
- Commitment to your schedule
- Must be 18 or older
- Compassion for the elderly
- Willingness to learn and grow
Apply on our website www.homeinstead.com/181
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.