Home Instead® is looking for a caring and compassionate Registered Nurse (RN) to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of home care services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Management of the Agency's Medication Administration tasks
· RN Delegation
· Active role in the Agency's Quality Assurance Program
· Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
· Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly, caring and congenial manner
· Complete and meet the requirements of a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, sex registry screen and drug screen
· Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
Successful Candidate must have 5 years of health care experience and one year of supervisory experience in home health care. Occasional weekend and evening work may be necessary.
Each Home Instead franchise office is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.