CAREGiver Awards & Recognition
March 2021 CAREGiver of the Month: Melissa
Melissa has been with us since 2013 and was chosen to be our March CAREGiver of the month. Multiple clients have rated her a PERFECT 10 out of 10.
What clients say about Melissa:
- "She’s great with my mom."
- "The daughter absolutely loves Melissa. Daughter said she’s managed a lot of people in her career and she recognizes a Star employee when she sees one."
- "Melissa has a great intuition. She’s helpful but not bossy."
- "Our family is so grateful for her."
Feedback from the office is also so positive:
- "She’s grown so much, learning new skills to be of more of service to her clients."
- "Always willing to help cover a shift with a client when she can."
- "She communicates with the office to keep us in the loop and advocate for her clients."
- "She’s an amazing team player."
A warm and heartfelt congratulations, Melissa, for your exemplary service to our seniors!
Home Instead CAREGiver of the Year Award
CAREGiver appreciation is baked into our DNA. We sincerely value the passion and talent each CAREGiver brings to our mission day in and day out.
To thank our CAREGivers for all the amazing things they do, we nominate a person for our national Mary Steibel CAREGiver of the Year award. It’s a small way to show how thankful we are to them for demonstrating compassion and exceptional care to the seniors and families they serve.