Professional experience not required; paid training and HHA certification provided.
- FT and PT available
- Overnight Shifts Available
- Urgent Need for Pet Lovers and CAREGivers that can be with smokers.
Benefits of being a Home Instead CAREGiver:
- Paid New Hire Training
- Free paid ongoing education after 40 hours of work
- Referral Bonus
- Mentoring/ Support Program
- Free Set of Scrubs or Polo Shirt
- Rewards and Recognition
- Fun and Supportive Work Environment with Awesome Coworkers!
Available after one year and if you meet minimum requirements:
401k with Company Matching up to 4%
Paid Vacation (based on your average number of hours worked)
Medical and Dental Insurance (if working at least 130 hours per month) after 1 year of employment
Requirements to be a Home Instead CAREGiver:
- At least 21 Years of Age
- Valid Driver's License
- Working vehicle with full time yes for every shift
- Car Insurance in your name or on the policy
- Smart Phone
- Able to Lift 25 Pounds
- Able to work a minimum of 20 hours a week (M-F in 4 hour shifts) and 2 weekend shifts a month
- Able to pass Urine drug test and L2 background screening
Service areas currently needing Home Health Aides and CNA's :
Daytona Beach, Daytona Beach Shores, Edgewater, Holly Hill, New Smyrna Beach, Oak Hill, Ormond Beach, Port Orange, South Daytona
This is not an independent contractor position.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Lic # HHA 299992687
Each Office is independently owned and operated
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.