Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful work? Or perhaps have a desire to support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community? If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion.
Benefits of Home Instead:
- We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE
- We offer free training courses through our online learning platform and offer opportunities for advancement.
Duties and Responsibilities of a caregiver:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands and activities
- Medication assistance and/or reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
Caregiver Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to work with clients receiving Hospice care or at end of life
- Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Must have a reliable vehicle
- Must have a current automobile insurance
- Clean Level 2 Background Screening
- Must pass Pre-Employment Drug Screening
APPLY today so we can schedule your interview!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.