Home Instead-Edina is seeking immediate-hire Overnight CAREGivers to provide compassionate and reliable care services for aging adults in our community.
This position offers:
* Paid training and ongoing support
* Safe, positive work environment
* Competitive pay based on qualifications and availability
* Create-your-own, flexible schedules! Work as few as 3 shifts per week or build your schedule for increased hours!
(Asleep or Awake Overnight, as well as Day, Afternoon and Evening shifts available)
Overnight CAREGiver Job Responsibilities:
Overnight CAREGiver will provide companionship and conversation, meal preparation, medication reminders, help with errands, 1:1 assistance with hands-on activities of daily living, including bathing, toileting and dressing.
- Valid Driver's License
- Pass background study
- Ability to treat Clients and their property with care and dignity
- Ability to communicate with Clients in a friendly and respectful manner
Contact Monica Bertrand, Recruitment Coordinator, 952-929-5695 for more information.
Each Home Instead® franchise is independently owned and operated.
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 - $17.00 per hour, depending on shift, schedule availability and qualifications
Comprehensive infection control protocol, according to CDC guidelines and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided
Apply Online: www.homeinstead.com/167
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.