CAREGiver Jobs in St. Paul and the Surrounding Suburbs
My name is Cory and I am the Recruitment Coordinator with Home Instead-St. Paul. I invite you to discover a culture where CAREGivers are truly valued. We are dedicated to recruiting the most professional and compassionate people to join us in our mission to deliver the best care to aging adults.
CAREGivers work independently and provide companionship, transportation, home management services, and assistance with personal cares and nurse-delegated tasks. Previous experience is helpful but not required. With Home Instead, you can build new skills, make a difference, and advance your career!
We offer great benefits such as…
- $1000 HIRING BONUS
- Paid Training and Continuing Education
- Flexible Schedule (Part-Time or Full-Time Hours Available)
- Competitive Pay ($16.00-$19.25 Per Hour)
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance and 401(k)
- New CAREGiver Mentoring Program
- Education Assistance Program
- Named a Star Tribune "Top 175 Workplace"
*Applicants must be at least 21 years old and able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen. Reliable vehicle, auto insurance, and driver's license required.