Caregiver, In-Home Aide and CNA positions (Part-Time/Flexible)
Asheville, Hendersonville + Nearby Towns
We are looking for caring and compassionate individuals who want to help us change the face of aging by helping seniors age at home while receiving the best, most compassionate care in the industry.
In joining our Team, you would work one-on-one with your Clients to enhance their quality of life. The care we provide is more than just assisting them in their home—it’s honoring our Clients by allowing them to age with dignity and respect and enriching their lives. We focus on building relationships and strive to make great matches between Clients and CAREGivers because to us, it’s personal.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for helping others and a willingness to learn and grow
- Has the ability to lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds
- Can complete a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Possess a valid NC driver’s license
- Has reliable transportation with valid insurance
- Is at least 21 years of age
Job duties include:
- Connect with clients on a personal yet professional level
- Contribute to a positive living environment to enhance a client's quality of life
- Assist with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Provide transportation or run errands as needed
- Support clients with bathing, grooming, incontinence, and mobility issues
- Document daily activities and report any significant changes in a client's needs
- Maintain regular communication with supervisor and office staff
What we provide:
- Schedules that fit your life
- World-class, paid training
- Competitive pay
- Paid Ongoing Development & Education
- 24-hour support
- Referral rewards
If you would like to speak with us further about this position, you can reach us at (828) 274-4406 during business hours between 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.