Care Professional Jobs in San Diego - Central
Care Professionals are at the heart of what we do - providing the very best home care experience. That's why we call them Care Pros. You care for others, let Home Instead care for you.
Benefits we offer:
- Excellent work environment & 24/7 support
- Full-time or Part-time available
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive wages
- Paid ongoing education
- Paid Orientation & skills training
- CAREGiver Achievement Plan for pay & career advancement
- 401K plan*
- Affordable healthcare plans*
- Emotional & Mental Health Support Program
- Cancer, hospital & short-term disability plan coverage options available*
- Referral & anniversary bonuses
- Monthly Giveaways & Contests
We see a future with you!
Working for Home Instead is more than just a job – it is a rewarding career that impacts the lives of our clients, our CAREGivers, and those in our community. All you need is a heart to serve and compassion for those who need our homecare services.
By choosing to work with our San Diego office, you will be able to build your career through our CAREGiver Achievement Plan. Through this plan, you can increase your hourly pay and specialize your care through our professional online and in-person training courses.
Are you interested in joining our Home Instead family? Select a job from the open positions below that fits you best!
If you have any questions, give me a call at (858) 277 3722.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Home Instead Values You
Caregiver Job Benefits
- Flexible hours so you have greater control over your schedule
- Person-centered training program that equips you to confidently step into an aging adult’s home
- Opportunities to develop and expand your career and future
- 24/7 call support
Gain a Deep Sense of Purpose
Caregiving is Essential
Caregiving is one of the fastest growing professions with jobs readily available all around us. And there are few careers that provide such deep human connection. With Home Instead, Care Pros are setting the new standard for care to ensure people can age well at home are aging with their dignity and respect intact.
Latest Review from our community
"I like how hard the office staff works on providing the right caregivers for the patient."