Service Coordinator Job Description
Durham Senior Care, Inc. d/b/a Home Instead
The Service Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients. The Service Coordinator is responsible for scheduling clients and CAREGiversSM in order to provide the highest quality service to clients with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships.
- Reflect the values of Durham Senior Care, Inc., (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise)
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner
- Create and maintain client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system
- Follow up with all client and CAREGiver issues to ensure their problems are resolved
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the software system
- Increase client loyalty to Home Instead by maintaining excellence with scheduling
- Follow up and communicate CAREGiver and client issues to ensure problems are resolved
- Design, test and implement a responsive contingency plan that ensures 100% maintenance of Service Hours
- Recognize and capture opportunities to increase service hours in scenarios to enhance and/or increase quality care
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Must live within a 10 mile radius of Durham, NC.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.