Are you a people person? Do you love seniors? Do you need flexibility in your schedule? If so, you are needed now more than ever to help local seniors be safe and secure in their own homes. Home Instead is currently hiring compassionate and reliable CAREGivers to support older adults age in place. Come join our team of CAREGivers who help spread love to seniors and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion while remaining in their own homes. At Home Instead we strive to provide a welcoming environment as well as training and supplies for our CAREGivers to be successful. To us, it’s personal.
Why work for us:
- Paid Time Off/Vacation Pay available after a year of employment.
- Variable schedules (not just a 9 to 5 job)
- Tap Check: On-Demand Access to Earnings before Payday
- $100 CAREGiver Referral Bonus Program
- 3% Employer Match Simple IRA retirement plan available after a year of employment.
- On-going paid professional CAREGiver Training
- Great Office Staff Support
- Personal client/CAREGiver introductions
- Employee celebration events
- Rated one of “America’s Best Employers” according to Forbes Magazine
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship, conversation, and safety supervision
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal care as needed
- Assist with running errands
- Transportation to appointments
- Specialized care such as Alzheimer and any other dementias
*No previous experience necessary – skills training will be provided by Home Instead.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.