We are growing! Come be a part of a great team that is like family!
Home Instead is seeking a Registered Nurse to manage Nurse Directed Services (NDS) and support the Client Experience (QA) program. This RN will support offices in multiple locations with our existing RN. As the face of Home Instead, this person must demonstrate our core value, Love (v), in all interactions with internal and external customers: patience, kindness, humility, selflessness, respectfulness, forgiveness, honesty and commitment.
- Grow and manage Nurse Directed Services for approximately 12-16 clients to include in-home client visits, new client evaluations, preparation & maintenance of client care plans,and care professional & client care coordinator training.
- Co-facilitate weekly Client Care Coordinator meetings with RN team, to collaborate, teach, and coach skills to assist our clients in achieving the highest quality of life while under our care.
- Educate care professionals on NDS services that include: medication management, oxygen therapy, and diabetic support, via hands-on, classroom, and virtual training to delegate RN tasks safely.
- Provide ongoing education and support to employee's, clients, and referral providers.
- Co-market (NDS) services with direction from the sales team, to community health partners.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license
- One (1) years’ experience practicing as a RN
- One (1) year experience in any type of leadership position
- Highly positive attitude toward others and unexpected challenges
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to establish trust and credibility quickly
- Good listener with the ability to redirect conversations when needed
- Strong judgment and decision-making using objective reasoning; especially with families and community health partners.
- Organized and works with a sense of urgency
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously and delegate as needed
- Self-reliant and self-directed / takes initiative
- Adaptable to a variety of unique situations
- Ability to identify problems and offer solutions to complex problems
- Regard confidentiality with the highest level of integrity
- Current Driver’s License with a good driving history & Car Insurance
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.