If so, becoming a Professional team member may be the career choice for you! Our Professional team members provide a variety of cares that allow clients to remain safe and independent in their own homes.
You’ll do this by assisting our clients with their activities of daily living (ADLs) such as:
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Medication & appointment reminders
- Personal cares (i.e. dressing, bathing, showering, toileting, incontinence)
- Incidental Transportation
- Paid Training provided by Home Instead Instructors
- Health Insurance including Tele-Health, Dental, Vision and 401K - matching up to 4%
- Caring fund and on-site company Chaplin
- Work one on one with your client in there own home, apartment or assisted living
- Pay-Active and Bucket Point Rewards Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Local company discounts
- Referral Bonuses
- Apparel discounts
- Free coffee, soda and fresh baked cookies daily
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time off & Time 1/2 on Holidays
- Employee discount care
- 24 hour office support
- And much much more
We work hard but we also like to have fun and make the most of each workday together. We have a positive attitude toward all team members, visitors, clients and the communities in which we serve.
We expect these things from our team members but, in return, we reward them with a healthy and positive work environment, competitive wages with bonus opportunities, a “perks” package and the opportunity to grow as our business grows.
Do we sound like an organization you’d want to be part of? You’ll meet our minimum qualifications if you:
- Have 3 yrs of driving experience
- Have a valid driver's license
- Own a reliable vehicle
- Have current auto insurance coverage
- Are able to be bonded and insured by passing our background checks & driving record check
- Have the ability to care for our clients and their belongings with dignity and respect
If you are interested in joining a growing company that serves others and is striving to teach others about Love (v), we might be the place for you!
Start by completing our online employment application here: https://www.homeinstead.com/149/home-care-jobs and our Recruitment & Engagement Manager, Tami, will be in touch with you shortly. You may also reach us by phone at 920-965-1600. We look forward to talking with you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.