In-home CAREGiver / PCW hiring immediately all hours!
Green Bay and Sturgeon Bay Areas
[Choose your hours] between; 7a-9p in Green Bay, WI! | De Pere, WI! | Howard/Suamico, WI!APPLY IF:
You are kind, caring & compassionate... Want to make a difference in the lives of others...
Home Instead is looking for kind, caring and compassionate people to become a part of our team and join our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults throughout the Brown County, Kewaunee County and Door County area. Home Instead provides a variety of in home care services that allow people to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Core Value - At Home Instead, we only have one core value, Love(v). Love the verb. It's demonstrated by our CEO (God) and our eight attributes: Patient, Kind, Humble, Selfless, Respectful, Forgiving, Honest and Committed.
Jobs & Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Cares (i.e. assist in dressing, bathing, toileting & incontinence)
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Paid Training provided by Home Instead Instructors
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401K - matching up to 4%
- Caring fund and on-site company Chaplin
- Work one on one with your client and no mandating
- Pay-Active and Bucket Point Rewards Programs
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Local company discounts
- Referral Bonuses
- Apparel discounts
- Free coffee, soda and fresh baked cookies daily
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time off & Time 1/2 on Holidays
- Employee care discount for family
- 24 hour office support
- And much much more
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect in home and Assisted Living facilities
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner in home and in Assisted Living facilities
- Able to pass a criminal background check, and motor vehicle check
- Possess a valid driver’s license, 3 years of driving experience with a good driving record
- Current auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at by calling Tami at 920-965-1600 or apply online: https://www.homeinstead.com/149/home-care-jobs
Home Instead is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.