Are you interested in starting a career in the senior care industry? There is absolutely no better opportunity than with Home Instead. We are looking for a special someone to schedule service for Clients and professional CAREGivers. This individual must have great people skills, a passion for seniors, and be detailed oriented/organized to work alongside a terrific team at the world’s leading home care company. This fantastic position is perfect for someone with great judgement, a commitment to excellence, and a desire to make a difference in the lives of seniors in the community.
Our company is built upon a set of core values, including honesty and integrity. These values have been instrumental in our success. You will be working with an experienced and dedicated group of professionals who have helped Home Instead become one of America's fastest growing and respected companies as recognized by the Denver Business Journal, The Wall Street Journal, NPR, Time Magazine and more.
- Full-time position
- Schedule: Tuesday through Saturday ideally, or Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm; one weekday night answering incoming calls, and one weekend a quarter 'oncall'
- Completed the intake of new clients, calling the families to ensure satisfaction, calling the CAREGivers to ensure they are successful after their first shift, and more!
- Completing new client/caregiver introductions when they meet each other for the first time!
- Making visits in the Client's home annually for each CAREGiver to complete a skills assessment and provide on-the-spot training when needed
- High Integrity
- Passion for seniors
- Experience working within the industry
- Excellent technology skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Willing and able to work in Southeast Denver Area and Littleton/Lakewood
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills
- Sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Demonstrate consistency with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as a team
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- College degree or equivalent
- Complete a criminal background, MVR, drug screen & reference checks
Home Instead provides health, vision, dental insurance, 401K w/ a 4% company match, bonuses, paid vacation, a company car, among other benefits.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated and practices equal
How to Apply
Please submit a resume to include a cover letter
Hiring Organization: Home Instead
- Location: South Denver
- Compensation: Salary: Starting at $47,500 annually
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Home Instead mission is to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. As the world's largest provider of non-medical home care and companionship services for seniors, Home Instead has more than 950 independently owned and operated franchises in 17 countries. Non-medical services include companionship, meal preparation, medication reminders, light housekeeping, incidental transportation and personal care. Our services are performed by screened, trained and bonded employees for as little as 3 hours a day up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our passion and commitment is to improve the quality of life of our clients, while helping to keep seniors safe, happy, and independent at "Home Instead". Since 1994, Home Instead has helped over 1 million clients live independently - allowing them to enjoy the day-to- day activities they have come to count on, living life to the fullest!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.