CAREGiver Jobs in North San Diego County
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Full and part-time shifts available
- Referral bonuses
- Medical Benefits (full-time only)
- Form deep relationships with our amazing roster of clients!
- No experience necessary -- skills and training provided by Home Instead!
- Make a difference in a senior’s life while making money at the same time
- 24-hour support -- our friendly staff is ready to help whenever you need
- Paid training, learning opportunities, and career growth
- And much more!
Hello, there! My name is Janette, and I am the Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator here at Home Instead. I am so glad that you have found this page so I can tell you all the benefits for working for us!
If you have the heart and compassion for people who need help in their home, this is one of the most rewarding jobs out there. On average, we spend most of our life working and we all want to do something that gives a deep sense of purpose and meaning. With Home Instead, not only you can make a difference in our clients' life, but you also get to build your career and receive ongoing professional trainings.
We also offer great CAREGiver support; we go out with you to your new client's home, walk you through their routine, and provide onsite training. If you have any questions, we are only one call away. Another advantage that our CAREGivers love is flexible scheduling. Most of our CAREGivers are stay home moms, students, or have another full-time job -- we can work around your schedule to meet your needs.
To apply, simply submit an application online or give me a call at (760) 639-6472. I look forward to hearing from you!
Careers in Home Care