Are you a night owl? Then we have the PERFECT job for YOU!
We are looking to hire caregivers who want to help people during the night so that their loved ones can get some rest. Most importantly, we're looking for caregivers that want to make a difference in others' lives -- we have an amazing roster of clients and deep relationships with each one.
No experience necessary... we provide the training!
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Standby safety with walking and other tasks
- Personal care with showering, toileting, dressing, and grooming (all training to be provided)
- Able and available to work various schedules and shifts as needed
We offer flexible schedules and hours. This career choice is rewarding and meaningful. We have part-time available, offering COMPETITIVE PAY and advancement opportunities.
**This job REQUIRES a current Driver's License, reliable vehicle, auto insurance and registration**
For more information, call 760-639-6472!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.