Looking for Monday - Friday CAREGivers in North San Diego County!
Are your kids getting ready to go to college?
Are you wanting to do something that is personally rewarding and gets you out of the house?
Perhaps you have always taken care of loved ones, and now you can take care of others and make some money at the same time!
If that sounds like you, then we would love to speak with you!
We are currently seeking compassionate, responsible caregivers to work with our elderly and disabled clients during weekdays. Most importantly, we're looking for people who want to make a difference in others' lives -- we have an amazing roster of clients and deep relationships with each one.
No experience necessary... we provide training! Before you ever set foot in client's home we will provide all the training you need... and it is paid training!
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Personal care with showering, toileting, dressing and grooming (all training to be provided)
- Able and available to work various schedules and shifts as needed
We offer flexible schedules and hours. This is rewarding and meaningful part-time job.
**This job REQUIRES a current Driver's License, reliable vehicle, auto insurance and registration**
For more information, call 760-639-6472!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.