Become a HERO with Home Instead We will be having OPEN INTERVIEWS for CAREGivers at our NORTH office 941 E. 86th St. Suite 250 Indpls 46240 Fill out an application so that we can call you and schedule an interview and find out how you can make a difference!
You have been caring for people your whole life! Now it is time to be recognized for being a Hero in your Community! Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow our clients to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Here at Home Instead, We Make A Difference! We are looking for Heroes to become a part of our Team and join our Mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout Our Community!
WE HAVE SEVERAL CLIENTS LOOKING FOR A HERO IN THE EAST, NORTHEAST & SOUTHEAST INDIANAPOLIS AREA!
JOIN OUR TEAM OF HEROES and Make A Difference in Someone’s Life TODAY!
When you take care of others, it’s important to us that we take care of you. Here at Home Instead, we treat you like family!
Caregivers will provide our clients with Companionship and conversation; Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation; Essential transportation to and from appointments, errands, and activities; Medication assistance and/or reminders; Alzheimer’s Care; personal care; incontinence care.
Why Work For US?
* Hiring Bonus!
* 60-Day Pay Increase!
* Competitive pay based on your experience!
* Weekend Pay
* Overtime Pay!
* Holiday Pay!
⇒*Access your Pay daily! Work today, get paid tomorrow!
* Mileage Reimbursement!
* Referral Bonus!
* Flexible Scheduling that Fits Your Schedule!
* Direct Deposit Payroll!
* Excellent Working Conditions and Family Environment!
* Continuing Education!
* Employee "Be Well" Assistance Program
* Alzheimer’s Training!
* Free CPR/First Aid Training Certifications!
* Supplemental Insurance!
* Employee Recognition!
* Verizon and Spring Wireless Discounts!
* Focused on Quality Patient and High Character Caregivers!
* No Certifications Required!
* A fresh start working together to make a difference!
* 24/7 Support; We are here to help and listen to your concerns!
* We provide our Caregivers with a supply of Gloves and Masks to keep you and our Clients Safe
* Virtual New Hire Onboarding
* Personal or Professional Caregiving experience
* Valid Driver’s License
* Reliable vehicle and current auto insurance
* Ability to pass a background check, driving record & drug screen
* Must be 19 years or older
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.