To enhance the lives of aging adults and their families
We have an opening for a part-time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to provide a variety of duties including medication management and medication training to Caregivers. They will coordinate medication/changes for clients, and assure communication with the Caregivers, PCPs, and pharmacies. This person will review all the medication forms for filing. There will be tasks that need RN oversight and direction.
This position requires travel to clients' homes and administration skills. The Salem Home Instead office provides care in Marion and Polk Counties.
We are seeking a dedicated nurse with a strong interest in geriatric care. Knowledge of in-home care regulations is a plus.
- Be a team player
- Be able to establish good working relationships with administrative staff, clients, Caregivers, and community partners
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Computer aptitude is essential
This will be a flexible schedule of 10-20 hours a week with availability by phone. Eight to 10 hours of that will be scheduled in the office. The LPN will make their own schedule for home visits that include client start-up and any follow-up determined by client need.
- Minimum two (2) years experience as a nurse
- Must have current valid State of Oregon license to practice as an LPN
- Hold a current, valid Oregon Drivers’ License
Interested applicants please click on the "Apply Now" button (above or below) and complete the Application.
OR, you may come to the office Monday - Friday between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm to fill out an application.
2015 25th Street SE
Salem, OR 97302
Office hours are Mon-Fri, 8a-5p.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.