To enhance the lives of aging adults and their families
We have an opening for a part-time Registered Nurse (RN) to provide a variety of duties including medication management and medication training to Caregivers. The RN will have oversight of tasks that need RN direction. Some of these services will include nurse delegation to caregivers.
This position requires travel to clients' homes and administration skills. We provide care in Marion and Polk counties.
We are seeking a dedicated nurse with a strong interest in geriatric care.
- Be a team player
- Be able to establish good working relationships with administrative staff, clients, and caregivers
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Computer aptitude is essential
This will be a flexible schedule of 10-20 hours a week with availability by phone. Eight to 10 hours of that will be scheduled in the office. The RN will make their own schedule for home visits that include client start-up, 90-day medication reviews and any follow-up determined by client need.
Retired RN's are encouraged to apply. Geriatric experience and knowledge of in-home care regulations and nurse delegation is a plus.
- Must have current valid State of Oregon license to practice as an RN
- Hold a current, valid Oregon Drivers’ License
Interested applicants please click on the "Apply Now" button (above or below) and complete the Application.
OR, you may come to the office Monday - Friday between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm to fill out an application.
2015 25th Street SE
Salem, OR 97302
Office hours are Mon-Fri, 8a-5p.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.