ABS Home Care, Inc., dba,
Home Instead, Salem, Oregon
To enhance the lives of aging adults and their families
Do you want to feel that you are making a difference in someone’s life? At Home Instead, you will have a wonderful opportunity to connect with seniors in the community. This job also allows you to work within your chosen availability, allowing you some flexibility in your life.
What do you need to be a Caregiver?
- Caregiving experience (personal or professional), and willing to do hands-on personal care
- Be 18 years or older
- Have a valid Oregon driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
- Pass a background check, DMV check, and drug screen
What will you do as a Caregiver?
- Provide hands-on assistance with personal care such as grooming, bathing, toileting, and incontinence
- Remind, assist, and/or administer medications
- Light housekeeping and meal prep
- Help with shopping, errands, and appointments
- Provide companionship and conversation
- Memory care
We offer our CAREGivers the following:
- Paid sick time
- 24 -hour office support and assistance
- Paid training and education
- Retirement plan
- Referral bonuses
- Gift card incentives
- Tapcheck - payroll advance
All shifts are currently available.
Click on the "Apply Now" button (above or below) and complete the Application.
Or visit our website to apply today: Home Instead, Salem, OR - home care jobs (Marion and Polk counties)
Or you may come to the office Monday - Friday between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm to fill out an application.
We respond to all qualified applicants, so check your email and phone...we will be contacting you soon!
2015 25th Street SE
Salem, OR 97302
(Directions: From Mission St. to 25th: The office is located in the Airport Business Park behind the former Big K across from the airport. Coming from Mission St, after the curve on 25th, take the first driveway right, then veer to the right and go between the buildings clear to the back. Home Instead is at the end on the left.)
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.