CAREGivers in CLEVELAND & CHATTANOOGA areas
$12 - $14 / hour
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate caregivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services so medical licenses are not required. We have part-time and full-time work available for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts. The Covid- 19 vaccine is preferred but not required. We supply PPE equipment, masks, and hand sanitizer.
Benefits and Perks include:
- 401(k) matching
- Voluntary Benefits
- $500 Sign on Bonus*
- Paid training
- Flexible Scheduling to match your needs
- Access to your paycheck at any time
- Tuition Assistance for Employee and Family through Bellevue University
- Discounts on Auto/Home Insurance Policies through Liberty Mutual
- Vacation Pay
- Access to Referral Bonus
- Monthly prizes
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with incontinence
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver are:
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Lift 25 lbs
*Eligible for the sign-on bonus if willing to work full-time and on weekends.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/128
Contact Kendra at 423-893-9993 for any questions regarding this position.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.