Caregiver for Seniors in South Pittsburgh / Lookout Valley
7104 Bonny Oaks Dr, Chattanooga, TN 37421
Caregiver / Companion for Seniors
Lookout Valley and South Pittsburgh area
Home Instead is currently hiring compassionate and reliable caregivers to support older adults living in their own homes. If you are a “people person” who loves seniors, we need you now more than ever to help your neighbors be safe and secure in their own homes. Join our team and be one of the CAREGivers who help seniors to meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping, tasks, and meal preparation
- Personal Care
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete / clear a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required)
About Home Instead:
Home Instead knows that older adults need help now more than ever. As the premier home care company for seniors, we’ve been helping people age in their own homes for over 25 years. Company Founder Paul Hogan's personal experience caring for his grandmother has shaped our in-home care services. We are committed to safety and supporting the well-being of seniors and their families.
*No previous experience necessary - skills training will be provided by Home Instead*
** SIGN ON BONUS of $250 for eligible applicants **
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/128
Thank you for your interest in becoming one of our 80,000 caregivers worldwide!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding this position.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.