Don't Miss This Opportunity! Apply Now. Increased wages and new paid benefits just announced.
Starting pay is $15/HR-$17/HR!
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE.
Looking for a rewarding Part-Time or Full-Time job while making a top hourly rate! PLUS, generous company paid benefits? Leap into your new career with Home Instead as a professional CAREGiver.
This position provides care to older adults in Upper Arlington, Hilliard, Grandview Heights, Clintonville, Worthington, Dublin, New Albany, Westerville, Powell, Clintonville, Gahanna and Blacklick and all of Delaware County.
We are seeking compassionate people who are willing to help older adults. No experience is necessary, and you automatically qualify for available shifts including days, nights, overnights and weekends.
Worried you can't fit a second job into your schedule? Don’t be! At Home Instead you can create a custom schedule to work when you want. At Home Instead, it is easy to create meaningful relationships while feeling valued. If you want to put family first, be treated with respect and appreciation, and have a schedule that gives you the work/life balance you deserve, apply now!
Benefits of Home Instead:
- Work when you want
- Top pay and generous company paid benefits
- Paid ongoing professional training
- A great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE
- We offer free training courses through our online learning platform and offer opportunities for advancement
- Company paid Teladoc teleheath service
- 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Short-Term disability (after meeting eligibility requirements)
CAREGiver Skills and Qualifications:
- Available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Comfortable helping a variety of clients
- Be willing to learn different levels of care
- Ability to treat and care for older adults and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to work with clients receiving Hospice care or at end of life
- Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner
- Complete Background Check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license, social security card and valid auto insurance
- Have your own reliable transportation
Duties and Responsibilities of a CAREGiver:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks
- Meal preparation
- Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands and activities
- Medication assistance and/or reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Provide stability assistance
- Provide dressing assistance, aid with grooming and bathing
- Assist with incontinence care
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.