Looking to work for a home care company that values passion and rewards its caregivers with flexible scheduling, amazing benefits, consistent hours, and 24/7 support? We partner with Honor to create a career experience unlike any other. Join Home Instead's extended team at Honor by starting your application. We're hiring immediately!
We call caregivers Care Professionals, because that's what you are. We highly encourage our Care Pros to foster genuine relationships with the seniors in our community. We'll rely on you to do your best to keep your Clients healthy, safe, and happy at home.
- Opportunity to be considered for $2/hour extra for consistently high performance
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits, based on eligibility
- 401k matching, based on eligibility
- (9) Holidays paid at the rate of 1.5x
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Paid overtime
- Paid training
- Caregiver referral program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- 24/7 support
- Establish and maintain effective and professional communication and a strong relationship with Clients, their family members, and co-workers
- Provide personalized in-home support to senior Clients
- Help Clients with all personal care needs
- Help keep Clients' environment clean and organized
- Remind Client to take self-administered medications
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
- You must have a minimum of six months of paid senior caregiving experience OR one of the following certifications: CNA, HHA, LVN.
- Must be 21 years or older
We're ensuring that all Care Pros have supplies, such as masks, to wear at every shift and we are paying for flu shots if they need one.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.