Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful work? Are you looking to explore ways of being a part of the healthcare continuum? Or perhaps you have a desire to support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community? If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and provides companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication and appointment reminders, Alzheimer’s Care, and assistance with grooming, and bathing.
Home Instead is looking for Part Time CAREGivers to work morning or afternoon shifts.
We offer competitive starting wages with flexible schedules!
Home Instead Offers:
- A safe environment for all CAREGivers and we will provide appropriate PPE
- A great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day
- An opportunity to make a difference and build meaningful relationships with Home Instead’s clients
- Training specifically designed by Home Instead
- Free learning and development courses through our online learning platform
- Annual CAREGiver celebration meeting with continual CAREGiver Shout Outs
- A competitive CAREGiver referral program
Prior Caregiving Experience is preferred but not required.
Candidates are required to complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen. They must possess a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance and must be at least 21 years old.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/120.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.