Home Instead has an IMMEDIATE NEED for caring and reliable CAREGivers in the Springfield and surrounding areas. Shifts available during days, overnights and weekends.
We want you to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
All training is provided and paid!
Experience is preferred, but not required.
Benefits of being a CAREGiver with Home Instead:
- We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable staff 24/7
- Competitive Pay: between $11 - $13 per hour based on experience
- Paid ongoing training
- A variety of shifts/hours available- we work with your schedule
- Referral bonus program
- Fun acknowledgements for a job well done
- $250 Sign-On Bonus*
Duties of this position:
- Companionship & conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and/or meal preparation
- Provide personal care in respectful manner
- Transportation to and from appointments, errands or activities
- Medication reminders
- Specialized care (Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Hospice, etc.)
We have a variety of shifts available in Springfield and surrounding areas - including daytime, overnights and weekends. APPLY TODAY! We can’t wait to meet you!
Feel like this is a good fit for you? Call Taylor at 417-227-9977 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Sign On Bonus paid after 90 days of employment.
Each Home Instead Franchise is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.