Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate Personal Care Workers to become a part of our team and join our mission of expanding the world’s capacity to care. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow aging adults to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for aging adults and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and compassionate manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
We have a variety of shifts available. And because we care for our Care Pros as much as we care for our clients, we provide 24/7 support and offer competitive pay and benefits.
Apply today to join our team!