Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful work? Or perhaps have a desire to support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community? If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion.
Benefits of Home Instead:
• We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
• Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE
• We offer free training courses through our online learning platform and offer opportunities for advancement.
• Simple IRA Retirement Plan*
• Healthiest You- Free 24/7 virtual doctor visits with no consult fees
• Special recognition throughout the year
Duties and Responsibilities of a Care Professional:
Companionship and conversation; Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation; Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands and activities; Medication assistance and/or reminders; Alzheimer’s Care
Care Professional Skills and Qualifications:
Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect; Ability to work with clients receiving Hospice care or at end of life; Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner; Complete Background Check, DMV check and drug screen; Possess a valid driver’s license, social security card and valid auto insurance.
APPLY NOW! We can't wait to meet you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.