Do you dream to work for an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful work? Or perhaps have a desire to support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community? If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Benefits of Home Instead:
• We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
• Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE
• We offer free training courses through our online learning platform and offer opportunities for advancement.
• Simple IRA Retirement Plan*
• Healthiest You- Free 24/7 virtual doctor visits with no consult fees
• Special recognition throughout the year
Duties and Responsibilities of a Care Professional:
Companionship and conversation; Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation; Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands and activities; Medication assistance and/or reminders; Alzheimer’s Care
Care Professional Skills and Qualifications:
Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect; Ability to work with clients receiving Hospice care or at end of life; Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner; Complete Background Check, DMV check and drug screen; Possess a valid driver’s license, social security card and valid auto insurance.
APPLY NOW! We can't wait to meet you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.