Caregiver & Companion for Seniors
Home Instead is currently hiring compassionate and reliable caregivers to support older adults living in their own homes. If you are a “people person” who loves seniors, we need you now more than ever. Join our team and become one of put elite face of Caregivers who help seniors to meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Companionship and conversation
· Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
· Medication and appointment reminders
Becoming a CAREGiver? is a rewarding way to enhance the life of senior citizens.
At Home Instead, we recognize and value our Caregivers and provide the following benefit opportunities:
$14.00 Hour Starting Wage* (M-F/Sat-Sun differential)
? Paid Orientation &Training
? Simple IRA Retirement Plan*
? Paid travel time between shift*
? Annual merit raises and bonus*
? Short Notice Shift Bonus and quarterly gift card drawing
? Healthiest You- Free 24/7 virtual doctor visits with no consult fees*
? $50 Referral Bonus* for Caregivers (New CG must be active and complete 50 service hours)
? $100 Referral Bonus* for clients (client must be signed on and active for 30 days)
? Special recognition throughout the year
· Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
· Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
· Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
· Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly manner
*No previous experience necessary - skills training will be provided by Home Instead*
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.