In-Home Caregiver Afternoons & Evenings
1100 E Washington St Suite 202, Grayslake, IL 60030
Becoming a CAREGiver? is a rewarding way to enhance the life of senior citizens.
At Home Instead, we recognize and value our caregivers and provide the following benefit opportunities:
? $12.00 - $14.00 Hour Starting Wage* (M-F/Sat-Sun differential)
? Paid Orientation &Training
? Simple IRA Retirement Plan*
? Paid travel time between shift*
? Annual merit raises and bonus*
? Short Notice Shift Bonus and quarterly gift card drawing
? Healthiest You- Free 24/7 virtual doctor visits with no consult fees*
? $50 Referral Bonus* for CAREGivers (New CG must be active and complete 50 service hours)
? $100 Referral Bonus* for clients (client must be signed on and active for 30 days)
? Special recognition throughout the year
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver are:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be available to work a schedule of 15-40 hours per week.
Home Instead. To us, it’s personal.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.