Home Instead is the leading non-medical in home care agency, with over 1200 franchises around the world. Locally we proudly serve Rowan and Cabarrus Counties. Our busy office, in Concord, has an immediate need for an experienced Scheduling Coordinator to join our team.
This position is responsible for scheduling our CAREGiversSM to provide the highest quality service to clients with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships. We are searching for a candidate with excellent communication skills, positive attitude, is a team player and has a passion for helping others.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Reflect the Values of Jaycare Corporation (d.b.a. as Home Instead, an independently owned and operated Senior Care franchise)
- Create and coordinate our client’s and CAREGiver’s schedules
- Respond to CAREGiver call outs, re-staffing case immediately
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver scheduling activities
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records
- Ability to assist with on-call outside of business hours (8am-5pm) including weekends
- Demonstrate effective communication with CAREGivers, clients, and their families
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- 1 year of staffing/scheduling or related business experience will be considered.
- Prefer college graduate or the equivalent
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must have your own personal vehicle
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity, and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies, and procedures
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment and be proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Supplemental Hospital plan, Accidental, Short-term Disability, Dental, and TELEMED
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
Please submit your application today at www.homeinstead.com/103
Each Home Instead office is independently owned and operated
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.