Lead CAREGiver-Full-time Needed
Join our Home Instead team of positive, caring and compassionate people that allow Seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and respect.
Home Instead is searching to hire a full-time Lead CAREGiver with a positive attitude, highly motivated and whom speaks optimistically about themselves and others. This is a 40-hour/week position with hours that will be a combination of day, evening and weekend shifts in Cabarrus/Rowan Counties.
Duties and Responsibilities of a HISC Lead HISC CAREGiver:
- Personal Care/Companionship
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Prep
- Medication Assist/Reminders
- Incidental Transportation/Errands/Appointments
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s Care
- Assist/Engage with Social Activities
- Supplemental Hospital plan, Accidental, Short-term Disability, Dental, and TELEMED
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Holiday Pay/Weekend Differential Pay
- Paid Certified Hands-on Training, Certified Dementia Training, and Ongoing Education and PPE
- $400 Referral Bonus
- CAREGiver of the Month Program
- CAREGiver Appreciation Program
- 24/7 CAREGiver Support
- Internal Career Path with Growth Potential
- Experienced Caregiver or NA1
- Ability to Work the Necessary Schedule
- Current TB test
- Valid Driver’s License/Reliable Transportation
- Automobile Insurance/DMV Check
- Background Check
- Lift Up To 25 lbs
Enhancing the Lives of All We Meet through Compassion, Dedication and Knowledge
We currently have a variety of assignments available. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/103 Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.