WAGE NOW STARTING AT $14.00/HOUR
HEALTH INSURANCE, VISION, DENTAL, & LIFE AVAILABLE to ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
At Home Instead, we make a difference! We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits.
Why work for US?
- Competitive pay!
- Offices in Kansas and Missouri!
- Insurance Benefits!
- You set your availability and are scheduled within that availability!
- We have a variety of shift times and lengths every day!
- Overtime Pay!
- Holiday Pay!
- Mileage reimbursement when you use your car for client errands!
- Clients all over the Kansas City metro!
- Direct deposit payroll twice a month!
- Supportive and understanding staff!
- Continuing education!
- Employee recognition!
- Verizon and Sprint Discounts!
- No certifications required!
- We focus on high quality care and training!
- 24/7 support – We are hear and listen to your concerns!
Requirements to be a Care Professional:
- Ability to treat and care for others and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Reliable transportation
- 21 years of age
We encourage Home Health Aides, Medical Assistants, Certified Nursing Assistant, Care Professionals and anyone with a big heart and love working with people to apply today!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.