Lincoln, NE (Change Location)
Home Care in Seward, NE
A Top Choice Home Care Provider in Seward, NE
There is no instruction manual for getting older. After all, it's something you only experience once. At Home Instead, we've cared for many Seward, NE seniors and have learned much along the way!
When you select Home Instead as your home care provider, you can be assured that our Care Pros are compassionate and prompt, that we deliver our services as promised and that we are committed to your loved one's quality of life!
Home Instead is locally owned and operated and we strive to improve the lives of the seniors we serve in Seward, NE and the surrounding area.
Full Service In-Home Senior Care in Seward, NE
Most seniors are not happy at the prospect of having to live in an assisted living community, as they do not want to give up the independence and comfort of their home. A clear majority of Seward seniors wish to stay in their own homes as long as they can. Home Instead's home care services allow them to do this, while also ensuring that they do not have to suffer for lack of help. Here are some of the most common in-home care services we provide:
- Companionship Care: Our warmhearted Caregivers can help prevent your loved one from feeling lonely. Companionship for the elderly includes activities that stimulate the mind and keep the body active, such as: Going on Walks, Playing Cards, Listening to Music, Chatting, Creating Photo Albums, Crafting, Gardening, Watching Movies or whatever is most helpful for the senior and their family.
- Home Helper Services & Light Housekeeping: Our Care Professionals can help keep the home tidy and safe. We can help with Laundry and Ironing, Taking Out the Trash, Dusting and Vacuuming, Making Beds and Changing Linens and much more!
- Personal Care Services: having an outside caregiver help with personal care such as bathing, dressing and mobility helps preserve important family relationships and preserves the dignity of the senior. Our trained Care Pros treat each senior with the utmost of respect in all personal care matters.
- Respite Care: our Caregivers can fill in for family caregivers to allow them to find time for their own lives and family, go on vacation or just take time to replenish your physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
- Alzheimer’s Care: our Care Professionals are specially trained in our award-winning Alzheimer’s Care program and can work with seniors and provide the assistance and encouragement to help them cope with the challenges of Alzheimer’s.
- Healthy Meal Preparation: All of our trained Caregivers can help your loved one with a healthy, well-balanced diet. From the grocery shopping to the meal prep, our in-home caregivers can provide meals that appeal to all tastes and dietary restrictions.
We make it easy to get started with a complimentary initial consultation.
We can get to know each other and we’ll listen carefully to your needs and concerns. We can share the experience of hundreds of other families with whom we’ve worked, and we’ll make recommendations for service.
Call us today at (402) 423-8119 and see how Home Instead can help your family. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Our Seward, NE Home Care Service Area
Even though our office is located in Lincoln, NE, our trained Care Professionals also serve Seward, NE and the surrounding area. The entire community of Seward is in our home care service area.