Home Instead was founded in 1994 in Omaha, Nebraska, by Lori and Paul Hogan, the Home Instead network provides personalized care, support and education to help enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. Today, this network is the world's leading provider of in-home care services for seniors, with more than 1,200 independently owned and operated Franchised Businesses that are estimated to annually provide more than 80 million hours of care throughout the United States and 13 other countries. Home Instead Franchised Businesses employ approximately 90,000 CAREGiversSM worldwide who provide basic support services that enable seniors to live safely and comfortably in their own homes for as long as possible. Home Instead Franchised Businesses strive to partner with each client and his or her family members to help meet that individual’s needs. Services span the care continuum – from providing personal care to specialized Alzheimer’s care and hospice support as well as nurse directed care. Also available are family caregiver education and support resources. The Home Instead System is based on the principle of relationship before task, while striving to provide superior quality service.
Join our Home Instead Family today!
- Help seniors thrive, all from the comfort of their home
- Build lasting bonds with the senior community
- Engage in household activities & duties
- Assist in personal hygiene care (toileting, bathing, etc.)
- Valid drivers license and car insurance
- A warm and caring heart
No certificates or licenses needed! We put all new caregivers through PAID training!
- Competitive pay ($12.50- $15/hr)
- Flexible schedule, pick what works for you! (Mornings, afternoons, evenings, overnights, weekends, & SPLIT SHIFT Available)
- Gap pay
- 401(k) & company match
- Cell phone discount
- PPE Provided
- 24hr support from the office
- Paid training and continuing education
APPLY TODAY & START SHARING YOUR HEART!
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.