Are you caring for an aging parent or relative with Alzheimer's disease? Do you want to find out more about what causes dementia, and the signs to watch for? Are you familiar with the behaviors – such as wandering and aggression – that can be caused by Alzheimer's and other dementias?
- Understanding cognitive symptoms and how to support a person
- Understanding behavioral symptoms and how to support a person
- Discussing symptoms that may cause hazardous situations
- Learning ways to be proactive at home
- Reviewing potential safety issues room by room and discuss solutions
DATE: May 2, 2015
TIME: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Home Instead Senior Care
101 Austin Blvd., Suite 800
Red Oak, TX 75154
Advanced Registration Required.
For more information or to register call
Family Education - ALZ workshop May 2nd.pdf
Home Instead offers free monthly newsletters with tips and advice for caregivers of elderly loved ones.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.