Your loved ones safety is very important to us. Home Instead Senior Care leads the way by providing our clients FREE* access to a selection of fall revention, antiwanderingmonitoring devices and a brand new, easy to use, Grandpad communication tablet. Once a client begins services with us, they have access to a wide range of fall prevention devices for no added cost*.
GrandPad, combined with the support of a Home Instead CAREGiver, helps address the social and cognitive needs of seniors. Families and their loved one can enjoy:
• Make voice and video calls.
• Check the news and weather • Increase activity through sharing photos and messages.
• Cognitive stimulation through games and music
• A direct connection to the local Home Instead Senior Care franchise office.
• Family Administrators can manage GrandPad online or via smartphone app.
• Large fonts and buttons, no wires.
• No typing or dialing required. Just touch the screen
• Free with a certain level of service hours
Home Instead offers free monthly newsletters with tips and advice for caregivers of elderly loved ones.