Home Instead Senior Care is seeking caring and compassionate caregivers, companions, CNAs and HHAs for IMMEDIATE HIRE! We pride ourselves on offering a variety of benefits to our caregivers, including competitive pay, flexible hours and cases close to your home.
If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity, then Home Instead Senior Care is the place for you!
Caregivers love to work for Home Instead Senior Care! Here's what's in it for you:
Work Near Your Home!
We are currently hiring throughout the following areas:
Jackson, Parma, Spring Arbor, Horton, Michigan Center, Napoleon, Grass Lake, Brooklyn
*Looking for individuals who are willing to learn - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
We are looking to hire several CAREGivers in the next few weeks! Ideal candidates have:
We would like to have you on our team enhancing the lives of Seniors in the Jackson community! Apply today for an interview, we are reviewing applications daily!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
We are looking for a Recruitment & Retention Coordinator for our Jackson and Adrian offices.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to effectively and successfully recruit, manage and retain CAREGivers:
1. Participate in establishing the Annual Operational Plan.
2. Research and identify multiple sources of CAREGiver applicants.
3. Visit, inform and educate CAREGiver referral sources the opportunities and benefits of being a Home Instead Senior Care CAREGiver.
a. Develop a telephone introduction and a formal presentation to CAREGiver resources.
b. Employ the “Joy of Caregiving” video in follow-up CAREGiver referral presentations.
c. Effectively use the CAREGiver Recruitment brochure with referral sources.
4. Develop a recruitment budget that includes both networking and advertising expenses.
5. Layout a recruitment advertising plan that includes both media placement and advertising copy selections.
6. Acknowledge all referral resource contacts with appropriate correspondence.
7. Aggressively pursue applicant referrals among current CAREGivers through CARE Team News, CAREGiver meetings and trainings and individual CAREGiver contacts using the Referral Rewards Certificates.
Secondary Responsibilities: These responsibilities may exist as time permits and/or at the Franchise Owner’s requests in which the Recruitment Coordinator would assist the Staff Coordinator in the application process with such things as:
1. Handle telephone applicant inquiries and set appointments for applicant interviews.
2. Welcome and provide applicants with materials and “Joy of Caregiving” video to initiate the application interview process.
3. Conduct applicant’s primary interview and introduce applicant to the Franchise Owner and/or Office Manager.
4. Conduct a thorough background and reference check on all applicants.
5. Obtain approval from Franchise Owner and/or Office Manager on hiring desirable applicants.
6. Prepare hard copy files for the Staff Coordinator on all prospective, active and former applicants and CAREGivers.
7. Assist in the preparation of the monthly CARE Team News publication.
8. Participate in the development and implementation of CAREGiver retention program.
9. Schedule and conduct CAREGiver Orientation sessions.
10. Create new CAREGiver files and enter data in BOSS and other CAREGiver data base/s.
11. Take CAREGiver’s picture and prepare it for the file, notebook and name-badge.
12. Administer the GRAD 1, Safety and GRAD 2 training programs.
13. Collaborate with the Local Administrator of the Alzheimer Training Program in supporting appropriate candidates for the training program.
13, Run classified advertisements as necessary for CAREGiver recruitment,
14. Assist with introductions and support CAREGivers in their initial stages of work with clients.
15. Maintain and process Human Resource documentation and keep the payroll officer appraised of any changes in records etc.
16. Communicate with and assist the Staff Coordinator in selecting CAREGivers, scheduling, and other tasks that are required to maintain a quality program of services.
17. Conduct service calls when Franchise Owners and / or Office Manager is unavailable.
18. Carry out On Call responsibilities on management schedule and on an "as needed basis".
19. Assist in the documentation and administration of the bonus program, CAREGiver Awards Program, evaluation, discipline, and recommendations for raises.
20. Assist in and/or coordinate the planning and holding CAREGiver Gatherings, trainings, and meetings.
21. Assist with preparation of payroll for mailing.
Home Instead Senior Care® is looking for an innovative individual who can encourage and inspire others to join us in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. This position is responsible for recruiting, hiring and managing our caregiving work force. This person needs to be sincerely interested in the development and success of others in a fast-paced and growing organization. This individual must possess excellent presentation skills and be able to make sound decisions in a timely and confident manner.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Reap rewards beyond measure -- and get paid, too. Home Instead Senior Care® CAREGiversSM represent a lifeline for families in your area.
But the real payoff comes from the satisfaction of knowing you made one family's life a little happier and less stressful today. Please explore our current openings for home care jobs below and take the first step towards employment.