Home Instead Senior Care is an agency that provides in-home care to seniors in Costal Orange County. We are seeking an MSW to join our Client Care Team as a Client Care Manager. This position will be full-time, and includes a significant amount of time in the field meeting with clients and assessing their care needs.
We are a growing company and are looking to hire as soon as possible. Please review the job description below and our website at www.homeinstead.com/346.
The Client Care Manager is responsible for successfully directing and coordinating all activities associated with the care of potential and existing clients, including care consultations with potential clients and family members, client/CAREGiver introductions and quality assurance visits with existing clients. Client Care Managers use the consultative sales approach to determine each individual client’s needs to provide solutions and create a tailored service plan. They continuously evaluate the plan through a series of ongoing communications and visits to ensure high quality care, client satisfaction and retention as well as opportunities to increase service hours.
Our Ideal Candidate is
• Compassionate - has a genuine desire to serve seniors in our community
• Able to coach and develop - mentor and inspire the success of others
• Open to learning - seeks novel solutions and solicits feedback from others
• Results driven - assumes personal responsibility for achieving organizational goals
• Has a proven track record of setting and meeting goals
• Can perform tasks at all levels; a coach who leads by example
• Customer focused - recognizes and understands customer needs and delivers in a manner that exceeds customer expectations
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Home Instead offers free monthly newsletters with tips and advice for caregivers of elderly loved ones.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.