Reap rewards beyond measure -- and get paid, too. Home Instead Senior Care® CAREGiversSM represent a lifeline for families in your area.
But the real payoff comes from the satisfaction of knowing you made one family's life a little happier and less stressful today. Please explore our current job openings below and take the first step towards employment.
Locations we serve:Verde Valley and SedonaPrescott and Surrounding Area
• Do you Adapt Well to Change & Have a Positive Attitude?
Home Instead Senior Care® is looking for a steady multi-tasker to join us in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families.
This Service Coordinator role connects our caregiving workforce with our senior clients.
The Service Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties including scheduling clients and CAREGivers, in order to provide the highest quality service to clients with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships. This position is full-time, five days a week 8 am – 5 pm and on-call weekends with a rotating schedule, in Prescott, AZ.
Salary commensurate to experience.
• Reflect the values of Selah Care, Inc., (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise): 1.) To honor God in all we do 2.) To treat one another with dignity and respect 3.) To encourage growth in ourselves and others 4.) To build value in service to others.
• Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
• Create and maintain client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships.
• Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
• Follow up with all client and CAREGiver issues to ensure their problems are resolved.
• Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the software system.
• Increase client loyalty to Home Instead Senior Care by utilizing the consultative sales process to better meet our current client needs.
• Follow up and communicate CAREGiver and client issues to ensure problems are resolved.
• Design, test and implement a responsive contingency plan that ensure 100% maintenance of Service Hours.
• Recognize and capture opportunities to increase service hours in scenarios to enhance and/or increase quality care.
• Field new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner, enter the information into the software system and work with team to communicate and prepare for the Care Consultation.
• Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations following the consultative sales process.
• Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities.
• Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Participate as needed in all CAREGiver meetings.
• Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed necessary.
• Must have the availability to work evenings and weekend on-call shifts as needed.
• Education/Experience Requirements:
• High school graduation or the equivalent.
• One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
• Must possess a valid driver's license.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by Selah Care Corporation (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
• Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively.
• Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines.
• Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills.
• Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures.
• Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, quarterly, monthly and yearly work.
• Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, clients and CAREGivers.
• Must have the ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone.
• Must present a professional appearance and demeanor.
• Must have the ability to operate office equipment.
• Must be patient and congenial on the telephone.
• Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and Excel.
• Must have the availability to work evenings and weekends as required.
• Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting.
• Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry.
Learn more and apply on-line www.homeinstead.com/318 Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Home Instead offers free monthly newsletters with tips and advice for caregivers of elderly loved ones.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.